Why Choose Us
2-B Quality Conducts GD&T Courses in Accordance with the ASME Standard
It is always difficult to choose the right company to conduct your training. We would like to help you in this process by considering the following:
- Deal Directly with Instructor in setting up your training course(s)
- Save money. 2-B Quality’s costs are lower than our competitors’. Being a small business, we have a very low overhead.
- Variety of Teaching Techniques. This greatly enhances the learning experience and retention of information.
- Software which is directly associated with the course textbook. Graphics with animations are projected for the ease of discussions with participants.
- Wood Models of parts and Functional Gauges are used to clearly demonstrate geometric characteristics and requirements.
- Actual Parts from Industry and Inspection Equipment are used to demonstrate inspection techniques in verifying geometric tolerances.
In addition to the prepared training program, Bob uses the whiteboard, flip chart, hands out exercises, and fully involves participants in discussions related to your company’s products.
Participants leave the course with a published textbook “Fundamentals of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing,” by Alex Krulikowski (known as the “Doctor of Dimensioning”). The textbook serves as an excellent reference for future GD&T inquiries.
Bob Blazewicz of 2B-Quality was contracted to teach a course on basic Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing from the ASME Y14.5-1994 Standard to a group of JLG Engineering Team members. The four day, twenty-four hour course was taught in January 2002 and was well received by our Team members.
Over the last 6 months Bob Blazewicz was contracted to provide in-house training Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing according to ASME Y14.5-1994. Six separate classes have been taught that were attended by over 100 people. Although for years we had been using GD&T, we quickly found that the expertise that Bob brought to the class, gave us an enormous advantage.
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for instructing and leading our group through the Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing course we completed earlier this month. It was a pleasure to have you teach the course, and all of our participants learned a great deal about the fundamentals and principles of GD&T.
Bob Blazewicz delivered a four day training class on Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing to 12 Behr America Engineering employees in March/April 2003. We were extremely pleased with the quality of his instruction and would recommend his services as a trainer.
First let me say that it was a pleasure having 2B Quality to our campus to provide our first training session on Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing. All of the participants found the session to be very informative and “real world” in presentation and discussion.
Bob Blazewicz was in charge of teaching the GD&T course to many of the engineering quality, and production members at RB&W. Through personal experience of going through many training courses, I would say Bob was one who did an excellent job in describing key concepts informatively to ensure all trainees walk away with a clear understanding of GD&T.